5 Diablo Drive
Virtually all of the reasons people dream of living in the Oakland Hills exists at 5 Diablo Drive…This stunning modern masterpiece was designed by renowned architect Richard Janzen. Modern, coastal elegance with sensational panoramic views of San Francisco, The Golden Gate, Bay and San Raphael Bridges from almost every room of this amazing home, sited on a premier lot of Diablo Heights.
Designed for the today’s lifestyle- a rare combination of high style and unsurpassed quality, offering an airy livability with an open concept floor plan. Walls of glass extends the indoors to the outdoors offering level passage to central courtyard and spacious viewing balconies. The central dining area adjoins to a true chef’s kitchen. This kitchen successfully balances function and fashion. Here, with top of the line chef’s appliances to the custom designed Cherry wood cabinetry and beautiful granite countertops, glass doors provide easy access to spacious balcony to enjoy the panoramic views as far as the eye can see. Perfect for entertaining, dining El Fresco or peacefully enjoying the setting sun with a glass of wine to end the day.
The spacious and luxurious master suite with walls of windows to take in the unparalleled views with its own private balcony. Two walk-in large closets and a cozy fireplace. The master bathroom rivals any spa with a floor to ceiling granite walled shower room equipped with a rain shower head. Or, soak in the Jacuzzi tub while taking in the spectacular endless views while being warmed by the glow of the 2-way fireplace.
Since you won’t want to leave your piece of paradise- working from home doesn’t get any better from your private courtyard office with a separate entrance. Expansive glass doors open to the tranquil courtyard with a fountain, perfect to enjoy morning coffee in this peaceful and contained setting…
Privacy and the wonder of nature embody this magical and rare retreat. Hawks fly by at eye level, yet you are only minutes to~
- Orinda BART 5.9 miles
- Rockridge BART 5.6 miles
- Montclair Village 2.4 miles
- Claremont Club and Spa 4.8 miles
- Highway 13 Freeway access 2.7 miles
- Sibley Regional Preserve/Park 0.1 mile!
- San Francisco 17 miles
- Walnut Creek 13miles
**** Distances provided by google maps
Other Property Highlights Include-
- Top of the line appliances:
-Viking Chef 6 burner stove with griddle
-Viking industrial hood
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- Wine room
- Dry Sauna
- Two walk-in closets in master suite
- Three fireplaces
- Private home office with seperate entrance
- A two-way fireplace in master bedroom and master bathroom
- Granite walled shower room in master bathroom
- Venetian plastered walled fireplace in Living room.
- Heating and air conditioning 2 zones (2 separate furnaces).
- Central vacuum system on all 3 levels.
- Two family rooms
- Three of five bedrooms are suites
- Three car garages
- Ample street and off street parking for guests
- Just a few minutes to Sibley Regional Park for picnics, hiking, biking and gorgeous view running trails